Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chicago-Style Living

It would be effortless for me to be happy living in Chicago. There's something magical about that city that makes me feel alive. The buildings. The lights. The noises. The smells. Everyone and everything is so full of life. Earlier this week, I took a mini vacation with my mother, sister, and cousin to this glorious place. My visit to The Windy City back in November left me wanting to return as soon as I could. The past few days were amazing and I wouldn't have spent them anywhere else with anyone else. Thank you Mom, Megan & Kelsey for an exciting and fun time! Never ever a dull moment with you ladies :)

Of course I took a million pictures like I did during my last visit to the city. Luckily, I made a college of some of my favorite memories to share with everyone. For those of you who follow me on twitter/Facebook/instagram, I bet you feel like you were on the trip with us! For everyone else, now is your chance to enjoy Chicago from my point of view.

1. The Navy Pier / 2. View from our Hotel / 3. TEAM FINISH (they were determined to finish reading their books in the car, eat all of their meals, and finish anything they started!) / 4. Sprinkles Cupcakes / 5. Girls Night Out / 6. Bought my 1st Coach Purse / 7. Making Chocolate at the Hershey Factory / 8. The Bean / 9. Giordanos Famous Chicago Stuffed Pizza / 10. Made-to-Order Molten Lava Cake / 11. Cityscape / 12. Sangria Overlooking the City / 13. Goodmorning Chitown / 14. Not Deep Dish, but Still Amazing / 15. Our Reflections at Millennium Park


Until we meet again, Chicago...
<3 oohv


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. Still have it on my list to go there. I think I need to make it happen as soon as possible.

    P.S. Good looks obviously run in your family. All you ladies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete