Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chelsea, Alex, and Soon-to-Be Hayden

Today I was given the opportunity to take maternity photos for two of my friends. I am honored that Chelsea and Alex chose to share such a special occasion with me. They truly are such a lovely couple and I know they will make awesome parents! They are expecting their little girl, Hayden, in September. Their love for one another is apparent and with their spontaneous personalities, it's never a dull moment around these two. I'm so excited to meet this little lady when she is finally born! There were so many amazing photos captured today, but here's a sneak peak :)



Hayden is one lucky girl to have Chelsea & Alex as parents!
<3 oohv


2 comments:

  1. These photos are so perfect and your photography is so beautiful! Gah I just love your blog! Xx Elly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you became a follower. I followed you back, too. You seem like an awesome lady :) Keep in touch <3 oohv

      Delete