Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tattoo Tuesday - Foot/Feet

Psssst... I'm back! I apologize for my disappearance. School is consuming my life this semester and today is the day it stops. I will NOT let it keep me from getting creative anymore. So, I've decided to jump back on the blog bandwagon by continuing with a Tattoo Tuesday post. This week we will take a look at foot/feet tattoos. There are many ways to go about choosing where on your foot you'd get a tattoo and what size works best. Whether they are a meaningful word, a small symbol or a larger piece, I think foot tattoos have a certain elegance about them. Here are a few of my favorites :)



Surprise! I got one of my own back in November!
I've been waiting for the right time to include it in Tattoo Tuesday.
:)

<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. Feet tattoos can go so wrong if you don't think it out and get an awesome tattooist. A girl I went to design school with got a shitty butterfly with these horrible swirls that looks like rubbed off laundry marker. It was bad. I really want to get a foot tattoo but I'm so fickle about my feet, even though I have them covered every day with stockings!

    p.s glad you're back!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! And I know, I have seen my share of bad feet tattoos. But, if you take the time to plan it and all that jazz.. I really like them! Mine is covered a lot because of the weather but I like to show it off whenever I get a chance :)

      Delete