Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore - Rustic Retreat

Today I ventured to Cleveland with my cousin to eat at Melt Bar and Grilled. She had never been there before, and being that I am obsessed with the restaurant (I even have a tattoo of their logo), decided that we should go on our day off. It was a blast and the perfect way to spend my afternoon. Nothing is better than girl talk, yummy brews and delicious & cheesy sandwiches!

...And this is what I wore for our day date.

 
top - Forever 21
tank - Old Navy
bottom - Forever 21
leg warmers - Urban Outfitters
shoes - Forever 21
necklace - Forever 21
earrings - H&M
bracelets - Decree Jewelry

I can't believe it's been months since my last What I Wore post!
I'm going to try to keep up with them as much as I can.
Have a lovely evening, everyone.
<3 oohv

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable! Love your hair :)<3
    -Kaili
    SHE LIVES IN A FAIRYTALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome accessories!

    I are at Melt recently on a trip to Cleveland and it was AMAZING. I'm almost kinda glad I don't get down there more often, I would eat there EVERY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly.........you......are......so....freaking....gorgeous.....my word girl. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. uhhm, you are GORGEOUS!!! :P I'm your newest follower!! (: follow me back??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I want your shoes and necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE love love your hair! I wish I had the guts...and the face to pull it off! Beautiful lady!!

    ReplyDelete