Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Total Transformation - New Blog Layout!

Hey guys!

If you're reading this post then you've probably already noticed the major changes on my blog! Isn't it lovely? This would have never been possible without the creativity, patience, help and cooperation of Erin from My Beautiful Disaster. She is a super cool gal and awesome mommy and took the time to design and create my new vintage-inspired layout.

My favorite feature is the way Erin customized the navigation bar. By adding a camera next to my name and using different aperture settings beside the page titles, she showed her interest in personalizing my layout. The best part is she added these "photography touches" all by herself. Needless to say, when I was given the opportunity for a sneak peek, I was stoked.

Everyone should show this fantastic lady some love by checking out her blog!



Thank you again, Erin! You rock :)

<3
oohv

5 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really say thank you because Erin did all the work! but thanks lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wandered over from Erin's blog and I love the job that she did! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Erin is awesome! Your blog looks great! =] I follow you on IG, and I'm glad I found you here!! <3

    fillmyheartup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete