Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best Time of the Year! (in photos)

Hi guys! So. I've been busy, like super busy. Working. Last minute Christmas shopping. Cookie baking. Visiting the boyfriend in Pittsburgh. Being sick. Decorating. Hence the fact I haven't updated in about a week. I know I missed Tattoo Tuesday this week and I promise to make it extra awesome next week! :)

I just wanted to share some Christmas photos with everyone.

 My mom always has to get the Christmas tree JUST right

YUM! Homemade Clothespin Cookies!

 I'm a present-wrapping master.
 

 Christmas Nails
 

 Christmas Cookies :D

 Christmas Beagle!!

 Silent Night
 

 All prepared for my mini trip to Pittsburgh to visit Mikey. I was sick all 
last weekend with a sinus infection. But I made it! And I feel better :)
  

<3

 He couldn't wait to play with the spice rack I got for him haha


Happy Holidays!!
<3 oohv

1 comment: