Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - Sleeves

Every Tuesday when I sit down to create my Tattoo Tuesday blog post, I always debate on what theme I'm going to choose. Some weeks it comes easily to me; other weeks cause me to brainstorm for a while. Today was a thinking day. I finally settled on tattoo sleeves! My main reason is because it is a type of tattoo that I will probably never be brave enough to get - although I really really want one. If I ever did, I would definitely incorporate a lot of flowers. I really love the way they look in a sleeve. Enjoy my selection!











Sorry for the short post, I have so much to catch up on since I was in Chicago all weekend. Keep a look out for a post about my trip! I also plan on doing an outfit post sometime this week since I bought a lot of new clothes while I was away. I may have some good news to share, too.. just waiting for a call back. Anyway - Happy Tuesday everyone! :)
<3 oohv

5 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the last one, it really does look exactly like the painting! Maybe someday I could be a part of your tattoo Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLLIE! when did you get a blog! I'm so excited. Yes! I will put you on there :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a girl at the bar last Wednesday, and she had sleeves. I wanted to buy her a drink, but I felt intimidated.

    ReplyDelete