Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - Matching

Getting a matching tattoo with someone is without a doubt a major decision. Whether this individual is a significant other, best friend, parent, sibling, family member, etc. - it really is a big commitment. Looking at your piece of the matching tattoo will always remind you of that person for years to come and it's important to make sure you want to be reminded of them. I know this because I myself got a matching tattoo with one of my best friends and boyfriend (at that time). The tattoo I am talking about is my grilled cheese and cross bone tattoo that we got in order to support Melt Bar & Grilled. Check it out! Although I don't particularly like being reminded of my ex, the good times I had at Melt with my friends and family are what I usually think of and these memories actually outweigh the thought of him. Anyway, here are some cute and unique ideas that I fancy!














Do you have matching tattoos with anyone?
If so, I'd love to see!
<3 oohv

3 comments:

  1. I love your Tattoo Tuesday posts! I don't personally have a tattoo, but, a part of me has always wanted one, a small and meaningful one hidden somewhere, like an important secret I guess, if that makes sense, haha!

    I am curios, since you have four, as to how you would rate the pain. I'm such a baby when it comes to that!

    If I had to get a matching tattoo, I would get one of those tattoos in someone you love's handwriting, theirs on me, mine on them. :)

    http://sugarhistudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Then Comes Marriage. I love your Tattoo Tuesday!! You have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! :) make sure you continue to check back or follow me. I will follow back as well :)

    Then Comes Marriage is my friend Oliva :)

    and Haylee... tattoos hurt! There's no other way to say it. But they are totally worth it. And some spots are worse than others. What are your tattoo ideas?

    ReplyDelete