Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - All Things Go

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week! (I mean this in the saddest way possible) I feel like I have neglected everyone, haha. Anyway - I have been so extremely busy the past couple of days with Thanksgiving, spending time with my family and starting my new job at Forever 21. Plus school. So many responsibilities! I promise to fill you all in soon.

But, because it's nearing the end of the semester and my brain is practically fried from final projects, I couldn't exactly come up with a theme for today's feature. I have a few in mind for future posts, but sadly I don't have a lot of time tonight to search for photos that fit into these categories. Instead, I decided that ALL tattoos suffice this week! After browsing through a few tattoo posts on weheartit, I came up with this handful of tattoos that caught my eye...



 










<3 oohv

No comments:

Post a Comment