Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Anxiously Waiting...

Good morning (technically) fellow bloggers, readers, admirers, creepers :P ...It's almost 1:00 am and I am writing because I am so freaking excited to leave for Chicago that I can't stand myself anymore! After a long and hectic day, I finally finished packing around 11:00 pm. By the time I crawled into bed it was midnight. And now, an hour later, I am wide awake. Jittery. Nervous. Happy. READY! Our flight leaves at 9:30 am meaning I need to be at the airport around 7:30 am. Meaning I have to leave my house around 6:00 am because I live an hour and a half away. Meaning I need to wake up in approximately four hours to get ready. Good luck to me, right?

Youngstown skyline.. I'm sure it's nothing compared to Chicago

 Bucket List

 Can't sleeeeeeep

 Oh, you know,  just hanging out with my carry on and purse.

My suitcase is so empty right now because I plan on bringing fun, new things home!

Resume! Ohhh so professional 


Stay tuned for a post when I return!
I promise to talk a lot of pictures :)
<3 oohv


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! How exciting! I hope you have a blast, and take lots of lovely pictures. Your list sounds looks like you're in for a good time. I always get so excited the night before and can't sleep!

    Have a fantastic time little friend!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Chicago, I want to go back there.

    ReplyDelete