Monday, October 10, 2011

What I Wore - Where's Waldo?

Today, I feel fabulous. I woke up and felt rested, my dad made me a nice breakfast before school and I had an overall pleasant day. Not to mention the weather was warm and gorgeous! I wanted to take advantage of this, so I decided to wear a dress for probably one of the last times before winter. My intention was NOT to look like Waldo, the popular storybook character, but that's what happened. Someone made a comment while I was working and it just made me laugh because it's so true. All that's missing is my black-rimmed glasses!






dress: Pac Sun
button up: Forever 21
bracelet: American Eagle
earrings & ring: Forever 21
boots: Forever 21

That last photo was actually accidental, but I really like the way it turned out. Also, in case you were unaware...Forever 21 is my all time favorite store :)

<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. wow! great post! i absotuely loveee the photos!

    love your blog and am a new follower!

    Hope you can follow back!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I'll definitely follow back!

    ReplyDelete