Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - The Wilderness

My weekend away and exploring the great outdoors is what inspired me for this week's Tattoo Tuesday post. It was refreshing to spend basically an entire morning and afternoon outside, taking in the beauty of fall. The colorful leaves, the crisp cool breeze and the animals in their natural habitat were all working together to create the perfect picture. It felt so good just to walk! I'm so accustomed to always driving from place to place that wandering around by foot helped me pause and take in the honesty of nature. (Click here to see my post and pictures from my Weekend Getaway with the boy!) For the most part, I've never been the type of person who LOVES going out into the wild. Camping was never my "thing" and the idea of spending time outside has always been sort of a chore. But, this weekend opened my eyes to a whole new world. I now have a desire to do things like go hiking, climb rocks, lay in the leaves, get muddy, take a camping trip, search for plants and animals.

There were so many tattoos to choose from, so I picked my favorites. I like these ones the best and I hope you do as well.
















<3 oohv

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the tattoo of the continents on the girls' arm. Beautiful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love those tattoos that are the outlines of continents, countries, states, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one down of the tree. Almost makes me want a tattoo again...all of these are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are gr8! i am def in love with the tree on the wrist!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 8 & 9th pics. Great tattoo pictures!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete