Sunday, October 30, 2011

Laura and Jared's Wedding!

This past Saturday the big day finally came and went for my good friends Laura and Jared. They have been looking forward to getting married for a long time and their wedding was absolutely perfect! When they asked me to be the photographer, I was flattered. This whole journey has been fun and exciting and I am grateful to have shared this experience with the both of them. Photographing them is such an easy task. Their love is evident and effortless and I know this is just the beginning of a lifetime of happiness. Here is just a handful of photos of the newly weds and their special day!












Congratulations, again, to Laura and Jared! :) 
 <3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. Awww, looks like such a sweet wedding! Your photographs are absolutely stunning! The first pic of the bride is gorgeous, and the flying v (yes i'm whipping out a might duck reference before 11am) picture of the groom & his groomsmen are both so beautiful!

    Really, really great photos!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate your feedback Lauren :) I took so many photos.. those are only a small fraction of the total amount! But thankfully it was a nice day, a little cold, but definitely nice.

    ReplyDelete