Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Coming for You, Chicago!

In exactly two weeks I will be on my way to Chicago! My college has offered the Fashion Merchandising and Interiors Majors a chance to go on a Fashion Industry Tour. This three day trip includes a Career Fair where I will attend classes about different segments of the industry, listen to guest speakers, network with other college students, meet designers, visit nearby retailers, tour the Merchandise Mart, watch a fashion show, and SHOP UNTIL I DROP! There are no words to describe how anxious and excited I am for this experience. I'm very thankful to be given this opportunity and hope to make the best of my time there.

Since this trip is all about fashion, of course I have been planning out some really great outfits for my weekend adventure. If I could bring any three outfits that I wanted, they would definitely be these three pictures posted below. Unfortunately, I don't have that much money. It was still fun mixing and matching and creating the perfect outfits, though. Last night I went on a mini shopping spree and bought a few items that I'm sure I'll bring with me. I'll post my final outfit choices once I make that decision..which I'm sure will change a million times before I leave! Until then, here are some ideas that I've come up with that I WISH I could wear.









Happy Thursday Everyone!
<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. i love that first outfit. love, love, love.

    don't forget to check out my giveaway, girl! :)
    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny you say that because I have the dress, purse and shoes from that outfit! :) so I'll definitely be wearing something similar to that! and I will, thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete