Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I Wore - Hippie Twist

Last night I wasn't feeling well. You know the usual "back-to-school" sickness: headache, runny nose, sore throat, chills and all that jazz. So while I was watching my usual Wednesday night show (Restaurant Impossible), I decided to sprawl out on my living room floor because it somehow made me comfortable. I closed my eyes during a commercial break and before I knew it, it was already 6:45am! Confused as to where I actually was when I opened my eyes, you can probably guess how the rest of the morning played out. A two minute shower followed by throwing together an outfit followed by slapping on some makeup in the car. I'm almost positive my hair was somewhat wet when I left the house. Anyway, when I finally had a second to spruce up in the restroom at school (so embarrassing), I noticed that I didn't look all that bad. In fact, I received quite a few compliments throughout the day.

Here, have a look!





top - Forever 21
pants - Pac Sun
accessories - Forever 21, H&M
headband - Forever 21
shoes - JC Penney

For having such a weird morning, the rest of my day has been great. Fantastic, actually. Thursdays are the start to my weekend because I somehow managed to avoid having any Friday classes! So all day I knew it was basically the weekend. I'm excepting good things to come from it, too. Thirsty Thursday, maybe a night out downtown tomorrow and the wedding shoot on Saturday. Busy busy busy. But I am perfectly content with that.

Have a great weekend, lovers.

<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the black and tan color combo. Have a good weekend - I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! my weekend was GREAT! I'll be posting about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete