Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding Weekend Mania!

If you didn't already know, yesterday was THEE DAY to get married! Couples who were hitched last night will forever remember their wedding date as "9/10/11"...how neat is that?? What's even better is that I was privileged to share that special day with Shannon and Craig, two lovebirds who couldn't be happier. After a long, rainy morning the weather finally let up, the wedding went smoothly and the bride and groom were too freaking cute. I was honored they chose me and I really do wish them the best in the future!



 

 

 
 









There was an Elvis impersonator as a surprise guest!

<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun wedding! I love the black accents on your friend's dress - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast! And she looked beautiful..the black accents were the perfect choice for her

    ReplyDelete