Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - Musically Inspired

This week's tattoos collection is of musically inspired pieces that I deemed noteworthy. Whether they exist because of a certain band or musical instrument or just music in general, I find each one unique. That is one aspect that I love about tattoos - each has its own story. Enjoy!

So cute. Enough said :)

I love, love, love the look of an antique microphone

 
 These are by far my favorite Bon Iver lyrics from "Skinny Love"

Of course, Bright Eyes is one of my favorite bands. 
This tattoo was inspired by the song "At the Bottom of Everything"

 I love sparrows and I love City and Colour

This entire tattoo is beautiful, not just the Death Cab for Cutie lyrics

 This tattoo actually belongs to someone I know. The balloon represents "Even if things get heavy we'll all float on" - Modest Mouse. The pyramids and palm trees in the desert are album artwork from the Bright Eyes album Cassadaga.
 I love how colorful this tattoo is!

The placement of these music notes is perfect



<3 oohv

2 comments: