Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday - Literary Inspirations

BOOKS! I love them. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. Sadly, when I'm in "school mode" I don't have as much time to read as I would like. But I do still make time. I really think that everyone should love to read. How could you not enjoy getting lost in a good book? Developing feelings, opinions and relationships with the characters? I know I do. So that is why today's tattoos are all about books, reading, literature.

These are lyrics from a song by Eddie Veddor, who wrote songs for the movie 
"Into the Wild" which was inspired from the book

 Can I just say that Chuck Palahniuk is one of my all-time favorite authors. 
This is artwork from the cover of "Invisible Monsters"
If you haven't read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," you need to.  

What better childhood book is there than "Where the Wild Things Are"

 
This is such a pretty tattoo, loving the flowers

 Simple, yet you get the point

Quill and Ink

Artwork from the cover of "Catcher in the Rye"

Although they forced us to read "To Kill a Mockingbird" in high school, 
I absolutely loved it.

<3 oohv

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tattoos - books are the best! In fact, I have a few that I need to pick up at the library right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are the best, haha thanks for the feedback! what are some of your favorite books?

    ReplyDelete