Thursday, September 22, 2011

The A-Z of Kelli

I discovered the "A-Z" post on Miss Indie's Blog and thought, why not fill it out myself. That way, all my readers can get a better sense of who I am through these 26 random questions.

A. Age: Twetny-one
B. Bed size: Queen! I love big beds
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting the furniture (I'm allergic to dust)
D. Dogs: BEAGLE! I have one and his name is Oliver. I'm sure there will be future posts about him
E. Essential start to your day: Shower, coffee and music
F. Favorite color: Green..although I'm starting to like yellow, too

G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5’4"
I. Instruments you play: I played clarinet in the marching band in high school..band nerd! And I know how to play a little bit of gutiar
J. Job title: As of now.. hostess at an Italian restaurant and a computer lab assistant on campus. Working toward my Fashion Merchandising degree, though
K. Kids: None.
L. Live: Youngstown, Ohio..unfortunately
M. Mother’s name: Karen
N. Nicknames: Kel, Elli, I, KC
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never..crossing my fingers!
P. Pet peeves:
Slow walkers, when my pen gets ink all over my fingers, being ignored, people who roll their eyes at me, squeaky pencils in class, touching wet silverware (it seriously freaks me out)
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Sadness is easier because its surrender. I say make time to dance alone with one hand waving free." - Elizabethtown (one of my all-time favorite movies!)
R. Right or left handed: Rightyyy.
S. Siblings: A younger sister, Megan.
U. Underwear: Umm, ones with funny sayings or pictures on them haha 

V. Vegetable you hate: Asparagus
W. What makes you run late: Straightening my hair, usually. That's why I wear it curly most of the time.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My stomach, my sinus cavities, my teeth, my ankle..
Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not much of a cook, but I'm learning! Tofu stir fry is probably my most noteworthy dish
Z. Zoo animal:
Probably tigers. So fierce!


If you use this in your blog, share a link me to your post by leaving me a comment! :)
Happy Thursday, loves. If you have any other questions you want to ask, feel free.


<3 oohv

No comments:

Post a Comment